Internet Explorer:Go to menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings - Type: “www.jobgallery.com” > “Add”. Enable “Show notification bar when a pop-up is blocked” option > “Blocking level”. Choose: “Medium” > “Done”. See more details.
3. Download the following Software to view the full content of JobGallery.
4. We recommend the following Browsers while using JobGallery.
1. Add Photo: Once you’ve created your Profile, Click on “Add Photo” button and follow this instructions:
2. Choose File: A Pop-Up will open to upload your photo, click “Choose File” and browse your photo from your computer files. Click “Open” > “Upload Photo”. Enable “I confirm that I own all rights to this image” option.
*Remember: your photo needs to be less than 2 MB and the file format must be .JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, or .BMP.
3. Crop your photo: Drag the mouse over the original photo to select the area wich you want to crop. Click “Select and Save”.
4. Edit your photo: You can edit or change your photo by clicking on “Edit Photo”. Choose “Replace” option to change your photo, and repeat the step 2. To edit your picture click “Rotate” or “Crop” options. A Pop-Up will open to adjust the Rotation angle or the the Crop area. Once your edition is done click “Accept and Save”.
When you hide your profile with the "Hide" option, your profile will be visible only to the companies you are following. Please remember that you can just send emails and chat with only these companies.
1. Hide Profile: Click on “My Home” > “Settings” > “Account Settings”. In “Profile Visibilities” enable “Hide” option > “Sumbit”. A Pop-Up Alert will appear with the message “Your changes have been made successfully”.
2. Block Button: You can hide your profile from some companies, and continue being visible to other companies by clicking the "Block" button on the Company profile.
*Remember: You can not follow or send emails to jobs from companies blocked.
Please remember that you can just Send Emails and Chat with only the companies you are following. You can not follow or Send Emails to jobs from companies blocked.
1. Include resume in a email: Click “Email” option at the Job Posting you are interested and enable “Include my Resume in this email” option. The company will receive an email with your resume attached and will be able to print or save in .pdf.
Please remember the quality of the internet connection will be improved by using a wired connection.
1. To connect with another user: You must be online to accept the chat invitation from another user. Click “Accept” and wait a few seconds to be Connect and start the Chat.
2. Spell Check: Enable de the “Spell Check” option and click the “Suggestion” botton to see the suggested word list.
3. Video Call: Click “Video Call” button to accept or start a video call.
4. Settings: You can set the Microphone and Speaker volume for your Video Call. By clicking the "Mute" button you will not hear a chime when receiving an instant message.
5. New connection: To start a new Chat click on the “I’m on line/Click to Chat” button. First make sure you don’t have any chat window open. If you are already connected with someone and you accept a chat invitation from another user, the first chat window automatically closes to open a new chat window with the new user.
7. Decline a Video Call Invitation: Click “Decline” when you recive the Video Chat invitation. The user who invited you will recibe the message: “User is currently occupied”.
8. Decline a Chat Invitation: Click “Decline” when you recive the Chat invitation. The user who invited you will recibe the declination. The invitation to chat expires after 2 minutes if it is not answered. See more details
When a company schedules an interview with you, you will be notied in your email. Through this notice, you can conrm the intervie.
1. Confirm or decline Interview Schedule: Click on the date of your scheduled interview and check the status “Not Confirmed”. Click “Confirm” or “Decline” button according your choice. Click “Close” and a Pop-Up alert will confirm your uptdate. Click “Finish”. Same day notification is sent to your email as a reminder of your day scheduled interview.
2. To change the month: Click on the month name at the top corners in the schedule to see a different month.