Job Summary: The Landscaping Coordinator's role is critical to the success of the business objectives and will directly influence the growth and reputation of the business. The Landscaping Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development of new business opportunities through new and existing client identification and engagement and drastically increasing the success rate of our bids and work orders.
The Landscaping Coordinator is skilled in several trade fields and in addition to performing landscaping projects and maintenance; the Coordinator assists in organizing and assigning the work of the landscaping technicians. The Coordinator assists in maintaining a computerized work order system (BlueFolder), makes decisions on work priorities based on the schedule and direction of the Landscape Supervisor and/or Business Operations Manager. Regular and preventive maintenance as well as improvements may include, but are not limited to; irrigation installation, troubleshooting and repair, hardscape and softscape installation, plant identification, bio-swale management and documentation, pressure washing, parking lot striping, project management, and bidding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make contact with new and existing customers within the Go2 Services documented guidelines.
- Manage the preparation, completion and submission of bids, proposal and submissions. Ensuring that all bids submissions and proposals are of the highest quality of content and presentation, and submitted correctly and on time.
- Responsible for producing an average of 25 combined internal/external productive billable hours in the field for Go2 Property Services
- Assists the Supervisor with maintaining a proper and orderly landscape supply inventory.
- Makes decisions on work priorities based on the schedule and direction of the Landscape Supervisor and/or Business Operations Manager.
- Works directly with the landscape supervisor to assist in maintaining facilities and grounds for GORR and Go2 Services customers.
- Schedule work using an automated work order system such as BlueFolder or similar software.
- Oversees the incoming after-hours, weekend, & holiday service requests and manages the on-call rotation to provide effective emergency coverage for GORR at all times.
- Take an active role in accomplishing tasks and provides leadership to work teams by modeling initiative, customer service, efficiency, and technical ability.
- Work to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external customers through communication and responsiveness.
- Direct the work of employees including establishing job performance standards and fostering accountability to achieve tasks on-time and on budget.
- Organize resources and establish priorities for landscaping projects.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment to determine needs for maintenance or repair.
- Repair or alter buildings and/or grounds from plans, sketches, written or oral instructions.
- Install, maintain and repair irrigation lines, timers, valves, LV wiring, and other systems as they pertain to the landscaping industry.
- Dispatch vendors and/or landlords to perform landscape repairs as needed based on workload, required certifications, responsibility, and other needs.
- Operate landscaping tools, equipment and power tools.
- Follow safe work practices.
- Maintain a current WSDA pesticide applicators license.
- Oversee proper chemical handling, storage, documentation, and certifications of all Go2 landscape technicians.
- Responsible for continuing education and training of the landscaping technicians.
- Addresses any and all customer complaints, resolving them in a timely manner.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position assists in organizing and assigning work of 6-20 technicians. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with GORR's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems in coordination with the Landscape Supervisor.