Gruppo International USA LLC is a Brooklyn based company providing millwork and furniture installation services all around the world. Gruppo International USA LLCâ€™s expertise and know-how come from many and various furniture installation works both in commercial and residential locations (including but not limited to hotels, stores, showrooms, corporate offices, banks, trade shows, shipyards, elegant apartments, luxurious villas etc.).
Our installers are precise and expert professional, ensuring the highest quality installations of custom millwork, cabinetry and furniture.
Due to its rapid growth, Gruppo is considering self-motivated, responsible and problem solving installers to join its team.
The professional installer will be responsible for properly installing custom built cabinets, millwork, furniture and dÃ©cor products. He/she must be able to read measuring tape (both inches and centimeters), understand drawings, read architectural blueprint and manual for job information.
The installer is responsible for the pre-work site surveys, punctual quality furniture installations and customer satisfaction.
Problem solving and planning skills are crucial.
The installer must be able to meet site specific job requirements for installations such as after normal business hours and/or weekends and must be able to travel.
As a representative of Gruppo International USA LLC, this person must demonstrate a high degree of professional etiquette with customers and contractors; must maintain clean, well groomed personal appearance and wear and maintain any company apparel provided.
- Install furniture and millwork at customer locations precisely as requested.
- Follow all safety guidelines and avoid actions that are unsafe.
- Utilize personal protective equipment at all times based on work conditions.
- Leaving the installation area clean.
- Communicating immediately with the Project Manager or Gruppoâ€™s main office if everything doesnâ€™t go as planned.
- Take quality photos of the installed furniture and email them to the Project Manager or Gruppoâ€™s main office.
- Make sure you have all that is required for the installation prior to leaving the warehouse.
- Review job site related drawings.
- Conduct site surveys to assess dimensions, installation access requirements, and limiting conditions as requested by the Project Manager;
- Maintain equipment in working order.
- Keep the office, warehouse and installation truck neat, clean and well organized.
Experience: millwork and furniture installation experience is highly preferred.
Education: High school or equivalent
Compensation: hourly rate depends on experience and qualifications
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
GRUPPO INTERNATIONAL LLC is an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiti