Job Summary: The On-Call Banquet Server sets up, serves, and replenishes food service at catering events on site and at customer locations for the Neighborhood Bistro catering program. S/he will assist in oversight of the event, and coordinate among servers and well as provide excellent customer service. This position requires a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Must adhere to dress code: black slacks, white shirt, black shoes (no sports shoes), neat and well-groomed.
- Food Handler Permit required
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- Bartending license preferred
- Catering service experience required
- Food service experience required
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and weekdays
- Must have reliable transportation to event sites in Pierce and King County.
Becoming a Member of our Team: To be considered for this opportunity, apply online.
All offers of employment are contingent on satisfactory results of a criminal history background check. For more information visit www.goodwillwa.org.
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). For further information on E-Verify contact DHS at 1-888-464-4218.
At Goodwill, we welcome people with diverse backgrounds, including persons with disabilities or other disadvantages. In fact a substantial portion of our employees have a disability and/or economic disadvantage and we strongly encourage such persons to apply.